What is Scalp Micropigmenation?
If you suffer from hair loss or thinning hair, we understand how upsetting it can be. A receding hairline doesn’t just affect the way you look but also how you feel about yourself.
Luckily, this is no longer something you have to accept. No matter what stage of hair loss you are at, you will find that scalp micropigmentation is the treatment you have been waiting for.
Scalp micropigmentation (also known as SMP) is the most effective and definitive solution for those who are suffering from hair loss. It is the latest, most creative and advanced solution that will create the illusion of thicker, fuller hair.
It is a non-surgical, non-invasive scalp grooming technique where a licensed and experienced technician will implant a series of microdots into the scalp using a natural pigment.
Miniature ultrafine needles are used throughout the treatment to deposit the pigment, replicating individual follicles. When combined with the pigment sand technique, it will produce a textured and realistic hairline.
Benfits of Scalp Micropigmenation?
SMP is more than just a solution to hair loss that will offer you permanent results, it has many benefits:
- Provides you with control over your appearance
- It gives you the ability to feel confident again
- Conceals varying forms of diffuse thinning and alopecia
- Long-lasting, natural-looking results
- No tedious maintenance needed
- Makes you look and feel years younger
- It is a non-invasive, safe treatment. Pigments used are solely natural
- It will effectively reduce the appearance of scarring, burns or blemishes on the scalp